Re: Verification with checksum files

Hello,

are there any updates? Will it be possible to get signature files? Otherwise all bullseye cloud images don’t make
so much sense, since it is impossible to verify if they are authentic or not. Also, on [1] there is a paragraph,
"How can I verify my download is correct and exactly what has been created by Debian?”, which says that
checksum files are signed, when in real world they are not.

Have a good day,
Renat.

Hi,

the provided checksum files are of size 0 on this page:
https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/OpenStack/testing/?C=S;O=A
there are no signature files on others, like:
https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/bullseye/daily/latest/
and
https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/buster/latest/

Where can I get them or could someone provide this files, please?

Sincerly

rooky