Re: [Debian Wiki] Update of "Cloud" by ThomasChung

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 05:36:51AM -0000, Debian Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Debian Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The "Cloud" page has been changed by ThomasChung:
> https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud?action=diff&rev1=96&rev2=97
>
> Comment:
> link to linode cloud image

I don't think this is a change we want, but before I make the unilateral
decision to revert it, I figure it's worth checking with the rest of the
team, etc.

The Cloud wiki page primarily links to images developed and published by
the Debian cloud team.  We aren't involved in publication of Debian to
Linode, and frankly have no idea what might be in their image.  I
*thought* the Debian website (or maybe wiki) had a page listing hosting
providers that offer Debian as an OS option, but I can't seem to find
that now.  Linode would be appropriate for inclusion on that list, if it
still exists, and maybe we should link to it from the cloud page as a
resource for more hosting options.

noah