Re: Volunteer Job as System Maintainer / DevOps

On Sat, Feb 06, 2021 at 05:17:32PM +0330, Alireza Khalili Katoulaei wrote:
> Hello, This is Alireza,
>
> It’s been years that I’m using Debian as the most stable operating
> system, I wanna join the group to compensate for the help that Debian
> has given to me I will be honored to work for the Debian community
> and be a part of it.
> I do DevOps and System Maintenance, Mainly working with linux and I
> love linux to be improved in it, I’ll try my best to be the best
> for the opportunity that Debian will give to me.

Seen the offer
Responding to it by saying:

  I think debian-cloud@lists.debian.org is not the best place
  for such kind of offers.

> I’ll send you my cv if you want, ( It’s sent in last email but I
> think it’s blocked )

It got unblocked (it did arrive in my mailbox)

> Thank you for reading this email.

Feel welcome and please pursuit your wish to help.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Silence is hard to parse