Re: Publishing cloud image lifecycle documentation

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 03:12:22PM -0700, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 10:36:27PM -0700, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
> > Stable Cloud Images for Bullseye (stable)
[snip]

I've integrated the suggestions and posted this to the wiki:
https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/ImageLifecycle

> With some small modifications, I think much of this text would make
> sense to include in the bullseye release notes.
>
> I added some cloud details in
> https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/release-notes/-/merge_requests/67,
> maybe it would be worth expanding a bit on what I wrote?

That's a great idea.  To avoid duplicating the full text, I wrote a shorter
summary and included a link to the wiki.  That's now been merged:
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/release-notes/-/merge_requests/107

Ross