Static link for all cloud cdimages

Hello,

I was using libosinfo-db for getting cloud-init images without needing to go
get the link manually or make my personal "clout-init" images links database
but I have a problem with some images you provide.

>From what I see, you only provide static image link of current version for
OpenStack images at https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/cloud/. It would be nice
to have the same behavior for all images in this folders and in particular with
the ones noted as "genericcloud".

For your information there an issue open on the libosinfo-db issues tracker at
https://gitlab.com/libosinfo/osinfo-db/-/issues/74.

I don't know if this would be a lot of work for you but I thank you in advance
if you can do it,

--
neodarz