Summary of 9/9 irc meeting

Hello,

This week's IRC meeting covered the following topics:

- we decided to try jitsi for the next meeting instead of irc
- I'll be sending out a call for ideas for a remote sprint
- Noah raised a plan for distributing images that use the backports kernel.
- Bastian raised a plan for distributing images with proposed-updates.
- Bastian shared some initial research on systemd-networkd, as well as a
  git branch with a test implementation.

See the full record here:
http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-cloud/2020/debian-cloud.2020-09-09-19.00.log.html

The next meeting is on Oct 14th - see you then,
Ross