Agenda for the cloud team BoF @debconf 20 online

Hi,

Please write items of the agenda of the BoF in here:
https://pad.online.debconf.org/p/15-cloud-images-bof

My idea was to push most important items first, then we see how far we
can go.

Can someone volunteer for item 1 (ie: quick retrospective on last year
activity of the cloud team)? I wrote a bit, but that's clearly not enough.

I wrote other stuff on that etherpad, but feel free to add more, and
move things downward if you think they are less important.

I'm not really sure I want to be the talk master, maybe that's the role
of the delegates?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)