Re: Debian Buster container inside AWS ec2

Cloud-init documentation is at https://cloudinit.readthedocs.io/en/18.3/

> systemd:
>   - name: "filebeat.service"
>       command: "start"
>       contents: |

This isn't valid cloud-init cloud-config data.  Cloud-init doesn't have
a "systemd" module.  You mentioned that you are migrating from CoreOS.
Is this something that worked with Ignition?  If so, it looks like you
have more porting work to do.  Cloud-init's write_files and runcmd
modules would appear to be useful here.

noah