Re: Octavia image for OpenStack (merge request closed by Bastian)

On 5/2/20 11:36 PM, Thomas Lange wrote:

>     > Maybe we got to a consensus, over six months ago.  Why don't you just
>     > add a pointer, because not everyone can remember everything?
> Hi Bastian,
>
> you wrote "I was not able to find what consensus we got out of
> it...". It's very easy for everybody to find the notes of our sprint. I
> wonder why you didn't grep the notes before closing his MR (#197).
> This didn't took more than two minutes for me.
>
> I've also added pointers to the MR and to the gobby notes one day after zigos
> posts to this list. But no response from you. I've hoped you would
> reopen or merge the MR after reading the notes again.
>
>     > The new MR does not contain any comment from you.  I don't know why you
>     > apear completely unresponsive.
> Which new MR do you mean?

Instead of being counter-productive, and get mad at each other for no
reasons, I believe my new patch needs a change in .gitlab-ci.yaml, but
I'm really not sure how to make it. Can someone help me there? Would
something like this work?

octavia bullseye amd64 build:
  extends: .generic build
  variables: