Re: Cloud metadata over a v6 only link

On 9/3/20 7:55 AM, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> As was pointed out elsewhere in the thread, OpenStack also provides
> config drive support, so presumably that can be used to pass network
> configuration without requiring any link-local connectivity. Can that
> be used today to provide an IPv6-only network configuration, and do we
> handle such a configuration gracefully?
>
> noah

Hi Noah,

Yes, config drive can be use, though what I would like to check is if
cloud-init also works over v6, which was the point of my message.
Hopefully you are right, and we have nothing more to do. :)

Again, I wont be able to try before Victoria is released upstream.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)