Nightly Builds and Continous Delivery for Vagrant Boxes plans

Hi

Now that I have working vagrant boxes with FAI, I'm starting to look at
nightly builds and continuous delivery of boxes to the vagrant cloud
(remember the "vagrant cloud" is just a disk image registry. The VMs are
run locally on your infrastructure)

Nightly Build:
--------------
I set a weekly build of Vagrant boxes at
https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/debian-vagrant-images/pipeline_schedules
which is working fine.
The only problem is that the boxes, which are gzip'ed qcow2 images, are
over the 250MB salsa artifact limit (they are around 300 MB) and thus
cannot be saved as artifacts when the build is complete.

I understand the 250MB is not something to negociate, as owtherwise
people would have already asked terabytes of artefacts, so what do you
people would advise me ?
Push those builds to https://cloud.debian.org/images/cloud/ ?
Find a VM under .debian.net to upload the boxes ?

Continuous Delivery:
--------------------
I have set up a separate project, at
https://salsa.debian.org/vagrant-boxes-admin-team/debian-vagrant-boxes-release/
where the CI job will have an API key to upload testing boxes to the
Vagrant cloud.

I plan to run in these project every two week a build, which will push
testing boxes to the vagrant cloud ( Ubuntu is doing something similar)

Should I be worried when having the API key as a masked pipeline variable ?
Anything else I missed ?

Emmanuel

PS: Thanks to all involved in the gitlab setup of the cloud images, who
provided a great source of inspiration, and the bulk of the work.

--
You know an upstream is nice when they even accept m68k patches.
  - John Paul Adrian Glaubitz, Debian OpenJDK maintainer