Re: Debian Buster container inside AWS ec2

With CoreOS its working beginning (below).

#cloud-config

coreos:
  units:
    - name: update-engine.service
      command: stop

    - name: "copy-cert.service"
      command: "start"

But, to Debian i cannot found an option to build units.

Cauã.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.