Re: What belongs in the Debian cloud kernel?

Hi!

I'd be happy to work on creating documentation for the Debian cloud kernel, especially for OpenStack.

I"ve worked with Debian as my primary OS for several years now, and have also been exploring OpenStack.

I'm also honing my Technical Writer skills through on online course. Writing this documentation would give me an opportunity to combine all my interests in a single project.

How/when do I start?

Thank you,

Tom Ladd