Re: Providing qemu-guest-agent in our images

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 02:55:30PM +0300, Michael Tokarev wrote:
> From my PoV, speaking of hosting (virtual or not), you either have to
> trust your provider or run your own physical machine.

We had the same discussion about unfettered access on the serial console
and people said: we, by accident, opened access to the serial console
for too much people.

Both the agent and the serial console have one in common: this are ready
to use interfaces that can be forwarded.  All the other access routes
are either not directly or competely unavailable as long as you are not
injecting code.

Bastian

--
Either one of us, by himself, is expendable.  Both of us are not.
		-- Kirk, "The Devil in the Dark", stardate 3196.1