Re: Azure Debian image updates

Hi Andrés

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 03:30:48PM +0000, Andrés Bono Jiménez wrote:
> I am a Bitnami developer. We are facing issues when installing Docker
> 18.09.02 in the current Credativ Debian 9 image in Azure. It seems the
> latest version of the kernel fixes that incompatibility. Could you please
> let us know if there is any ETA to update credativ:debian:9:latest to the
> latest kernel version?

We'll publish an image based on Debian 9.8 including linux 4.9.144-3 in
the next days.

However I don't know which incompatibility you mean.  Searching in the
maintainer e-mail does not bring up any bug-report.  Maybe you could
enlighten us.

> Confidential - All Rights Reserved.
> Bitnami © 2019

You just wrote to a public archived mailing list and you really should
fix your signature delimiter.

Regards,
Bastian Blank

--
Knowledge, sir, should be free to all!
		-- Harry Mudd, "I, Mudd", stardate 4513.3