Re: Cleaning up members of salsa group

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 01:46:09PM +0000, Marcin Kulisz wrote:
> On 2019-02-15 13:49:29, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > I also intend to downgrade most Owners to Maintainers.
> My idea behind giving ppl Owner on Cloud was that all DDs are trusted enough to
> keep is safe but 2FA should be a must to keep it that way.

The way it is now configured, Maintainer or Owner access to the group is
in an equivalent position to dak or the cd building.  Access to dak can
inject arbitrary packages into the archive, cd building just into the
CDs.  Access to some of the repos can inject arbitrary packages into the
cloud images, which are shipped to users.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Fascinating, a totally parochial attitude.
		-- Spock, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3219.8