Cloud builder on casulana.d.o fixed

Moin

For some time now I've seen weird SIGKILL failures for our official
building process.[1]  I finally managed to find the problem.

The build process runs within a CoreOS VM.  CoreOS comes with an
auto-update process, which is enabled by default if you run the qemu
image.  When this auto-update finds a new version, it'll download it and
restart the system into the new version, killing the build process on
it's way.

I've disabled that process now and it looks to work fine now.

Regards,
Bastian

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/debian-cloud-images/-/jobs/127451
--
We'll pivot at warp 2 and bring all tubes to bear, Mr. Sulu!