Re: Any plans for AWS ARM image?

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 10:07:25AM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> On 07/01/19 at 10:23 +0100, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 07, 2019 at 08:51:33AM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > > Are there any plans to offer Debian AMIs for them?
> > See
> > https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/debian-cloud-images/merge_requests/46
> I see that the MR has now been merged. What would be the next step?

SPI working with Amazon to get new projects and contractual
relationships up and running, which are not tied to single developers as
the current ones we use are.

We could upload them as daily napshots to the current project we use,
but I'm not keen on make them public in the same project we provide our
released ones in.  I think we did not even talk about that anyway.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Our missions are peaceful -- not for conquest.  When we do battle, it
is only because we have no choice.