🌎debian-cloud@lists.debian.org -The Crime of Forced Organ Harvesting-🔘

💓debian-cloud@lists.debian.orgq

Did you know that Water can react to your feelings?

Dr. Masaru Emoto gained appreciation through his research of the properties of water and how it is deeply linked to our individual and collective consciousness. In his book, “Water Knows the Answer”, Dr. Emoto established: “When different messages are passed through water via text, images, sounds, music, and other media, the water crystallization discloses different shapes based upon the idea. Patterns coherent with compassion were different from those associated with pain and anxiety. Different messages yielded different crystallization shapes.”
Masaru Emoto's extraordinary work displays a powerful understanding that can change our view of ourselves and the world we live in. We now have insightful evidence that we can positively heal and change ourselves and our planet by the thoughts we choose to think and the way we put those thoughts into use.
As a matter of fact, the ancient meditation practice called Falun Dafa, has had a proven positive effect on mind and body. Falun Dafa is a serene exercise and meditation system established on the universal principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance, which teaches people to live by high moral principles.
In 1998, the results of five independent health surveys performed in China involving 35,000 followers of Falun Dafa demonstrated an average cure rate of 60%, an improvement in physical health experienced by 80% of partakers and an progress in mental health noted by 95% of participants. Therefore, the surveys indicate that Falun Dafa has a clear and significant effect in disease healing and health promotion.
Due to its positive effect, Falun Dafa became very popular in China and was recognized by the regime for its benefits to society. Sadly, it was prohibited in its country of origin in 1999 after its popularity was perceived as a threat by the Chinese Communist regime and has since been cruelly persecuted. Many Falun Dafa practitioners have since been kidnapped, imprisoned, tortured, dismissed from their jobs, forced into destitution because of their practice and even killed.
Despite such cruel persecution of Falun Dafa in China, the practice is followed by people in 114 countries and is increasingly becoming a subject of study by scientists for its gains to physical and mental well-being. The torture of Falun Dafa in China is not only killing lives but suppressing the very principles which are fundamental to the health and well-being of all people all over the world.

Unsubscribe email