Sprint 2019 - Reimbursement process

Hello.

For the last 2 years we were using process
described by Luca in his email:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2017/10/msg00046.html

I assume that it'll be similar process also this year.
Marcin - as you'll be revieving documents, can you confirm,
or write what's different?

I'll write to treasurer and ask if there is something
different, and shall let you know.

And here is procedure (copied from Luca's email, updated for this
year):

All requests must include:
- an SPI Reimbursement Request Form [1] with accurate banking
  information as SPI uses TransferWise [2]
- an Expense Report generated using XE's Travel Expenses Calculator [3]
- sufficient documentation substantiating the expense report
- a declaration of compliance

[1]: http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/SPI_reimbursement_request.pdf
[2]: https://transferwise.com
[3]: http://www.xe.com/travel-expenses-calculator/

Requestors must follow these steps:

Step 1: Prepare an SPI Reimbursement Request Form.
- download it from
http://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/SPI_reimbursement_request.pdf
- ensure that the banking information is accurate as incorrect details
  are a major source of delays
- save as PDF

Step 2: Prepare an Expense Report.
- use http://www.xe.com/travel-expenses-calculator/ to prepare an
  expense report
- enter Your Name, which must match the name in the SPI Reimbursement
  Request Form
- set Your Home Currency to as appropriate
- leave/set Credit Card @ 2%, Debit Card @ 5%, Foreign Cash @ 5%,
  Traveller's Cheque @ 2%
- enter Receipt Details, one row per receipt, specifing the correct
date
  of the transactions
- save as PDF

Step 3: Collect and order your Receipts.
- collect your recipts in the SAME ORDER as the rows in the Expense
  Report
- if paper receipts, scan them with a multi-function device, converting
  to PDF
- save as PDF

Step 4: Prepare the Submission Package.
- collect into a single PDF, the following:
  - from step 1, the SPI Reimbursement Request From
  - from step 2, the Expense Report
  - from step 3, the Ordered Receipts
- the poppler-utils package includes the pdfunite utility
- usage: `pdfunite step1.pdf step2.pdf step3a.pdf step3b.pdf
...  step3n.pdf DebianCloudSprint2017ReimbursementRequest-«FirstName &
LastName».pdf`
  - warning: ensure that you explicitly mention
DebianCloudSprint2019ReimbursementRequest-«FirstName & LastName».pdf
    otherwise step3n.pdf is overwritten
  - notice: please name the file exactly as shown, substituting your
name
    as entered in the SPI Reimbursement Request Form, for example,
    DebianCloudSprint2019ReimbursementRequest-LucaFilipozzi.pdf
- ensure that the entire Submission Package can be easily understood as
  poor quality submissions are a major source of delays

Step 5: Email the Submission Package.
- prepare an email having these attributes
  - from: you
  - to: debian-reimbursements@rt.spi-inc.org
  - subject: Debian Cloud Sprint 2019 Reimbursement Request
    (DebianCloudSprint2019ReimbursementRequest-«FirstName &
LastName».pdf)
    prepared in step 4
  - body: (the text below)
      By submitting this reimbursement request, I declare:
      - that I have prepared an SPI Reimbursement Request Form
including
        bank account details,
      - that I have prepared an Expense Report using XE's Travel
Expense
        Calculator,
      - that I have attached sufficient documentation substantiating my
        request,
      - that I seek reimbursement of expenses that are compliant to
Debian
        policies, and
      - that I have not sought nor will seek reimbursement of these
      expenses from any other source.

--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Developer <serpent@debian.org>
GPG: A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C