Regular meeting of the team

Last year, during sprint, we decided that regular
(altough virtual) team meeting would be beneficial.

It did not work till now, but this topic was raised
again today during our BoF. So let's try to make it
happen. Let's start with IRC, to keep it simple.

As most of team members are either in Europe or in USA
time zones, I propose to have our meetings at afternoon
or evening of European time (exact hour to be determined).

Initially I propose to meet during second week of month.
First and last weeks, near beginning or end of month
might be risky - deadlines, projects, etc. might make
it harder to attend. For similar reasons (and to avoid
creating conflict between Debian and family life), I'd
like to avoid weekends - but if it's only me, I have
nothing against it.

This is initial call. If you have strong preferences
for or against some days or hours, please write me.
I'll gather feedback and let you know. I'll wait 3 weeks
(till 2019-08-11) and depeding on feedback shall either
provide few slots for voting or propose first meeting time.

I know this is vacation time, but let's keep it rolling
even though few people might not respond now. After we have
meeting, then we can work on optimising.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Developer <serpent@debian.org>
GPG: A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C