Introductions

Hi cloud-team,

So following the pleas for help during the BoF a few minutes ago I
thought I might see about volunteering for my first true Debian "hat".
Let's see how well this goes...

My primary areas of interest and expertise are around AWS and Docker,
and I use and maintain multiple GitLab instances (including all the CI
gubbins) for work. I also do a fair bit of work with Python and know
enough Flask to be dangerous. I'll start by poking around Salsa and
trying to get to know things.

I know that I'm currently chronically short of time to do much Debian
work (I think I'm still officially on VAC since the birth of my daughter
15 months ago!) but I recognise the need for hands. I'll discuss with my
employer about using work time to contribute, not least due to how much
we are using Debian on AWS and with Docker.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Chris Boot