Cloud-init datasource ordering

Hi list,

I've discovered the CloudStack datasource causes cloud-init to wait for 120 seconds before continuing to the next datasource if no service is responding on port 80 on the DHCP server address. As I am using an Ec2-style metadata server, I need to wait 120 seconds every time i boot an instance until it is operational as this listens on "magic" IP 169.254.169.254 and I cannot easily redirect traffic to this IP.

The CloudStack datasource seems to have been introduced in dc1abbe1 but I don't see any reasoning for the ordering. In commit ce65da02 CloudStack was moved down the list to fix similar symptoms with OpenStack.

Would it be possible to move the Ec2 datasource up the list like "[ NoCloud, AltCloud, ConfigDrive, OpenStack, Ec2, CloudStack, ${DIGITAL_OCEAN_SOURCE} MAAS, OVF, GCE, None ]"? This also seems to be in line with expectations on how the datasources have been sorted before dc1abbe1.

Regards,
Kenn