Salsa group to host euca2ools.

Hello everybody,

I will relocate the git repository containing the source package of
euca2ools from Alioth to the new Salsa GitLab forge.  The generic
"Debian" group is probably a good place to host it, but before
migrating, I just wanted to ask if you would prefer to have it under
the "cloud-team" group.

Regarding the Maintainer field, I think that using a dedicated team
alias in tracker.debian.org would be fine.  (That means: no archive
for things that do not go through the BTS.)

Have a nice day,

Charles

--
Charles Plessy