Day 2 location & schedule for 2018 cloud sprint

Hi,

Tomorrow (Tuesday), we will be meeting our Amazon host David Duncan at a
different location than today:

Amazon Bigfoot
515 Westlake Ave N (at the corner of Mercer, several blocks north of Denny Way)
Seattle, WA  98109

Schedule for tomorrow, due to some schedule conflicts:

8:30 to 10:30 am - breakfast and breakout sessions
10:30 am to 12:30 pm - general session (working through the agenda)
12:30 to 2:00 pm - lunch
2:00 to 6:00 pm - finish agenda in general session, then more breakouts

Some of the breakouts people especially want to do relate to
collaborating with people not in the room, e.g. non-attending DSA
teammates or cloud provider product managers.

See you tomorrow!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org