Re: Approval for spending money on 2018 cloud sprint please!

On 9/27/18 3:56 AM, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:49:31PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>>
>> To the rest of you - please go ahead and book travel if you haven't
>> already. Next, let's work out what rooms we need and who's sharing.
>>
>> I'm struggling for network while travelling Canada at the moment, so
>> I'll get onto that at the weekend...
>
> Sorry, took much longer than planned to get back to this... :-(
>
> We have the following people wanting to stay at the Holiday Inn
> Express, TTBOMK:
>
> Name			ARR		DEP	Booked?
> Steve McIntyre		Sat		Thu	Yes - corporate travel
> Martin Zobel-Helas	Sun?		Thu?	Yes - corporate travel
> Lucas Kanashiro		Sun?		Thu?	No? - ???
>
> Jimmy Kaplowitz		Sun		Thu	Yes - Debian group
> Luca Filipozzi		Sun		Wed?	No  - Debian group
> Tomasz Rybak		Sun		Thu	Yes - Debian group
> Thomas Lange		Sun		Thu	Yes - Debian group
> Helen Koike		Sun		Thu?	No  - Debian group
> Thomas Goirand		Sat		Wed	No  - Debian group
>
> That's my best *guess* at the setup we have at the moment. If you're
> in the list here, please respond and confirm with the days you're
> needing accommodation for and whether or not you already have a room
> booking. I'm thinking that we're going to need 4 rooms to cover the
> Debian-sponsored group:
>
>  1. Sun-Thu (Jimmy and Luca sharing)
>  2. Sat-Wed (Thomas Goirand)
>  3. Sun-Thu (Thomas Lange and Tomasz sharing)
>  4. Sun-Thu (Helen)

FYI, I was able to book for the nights of the 6th and 8th at the Holiday
Inn, but it was full for the 7th and 9th. So I booked for the 2 other
nights at the best western nearby, at 200 taylor av. north. That's only
3 small blocks away. The best western was also 50 USD cheaper.

It's a bit messy, but I don't really mind changing hotel every night, I
usually travel very light anyways, especially for such a short period of
time.

Looking forward to see you guys,
Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)