Sprint logistics and agenda

Hey folks,

I'm looking forwards to meeting up next week. Echoing what I've just
been saying on irc, David tells me that we have our room available
from 08:00 each day, with breakfast planned for 08:30 or
therabouts. For this night owl at least, 8am is an early start, but as
lots of us will be several time zones away from home I'm expecting it
won't be too difficult. :-) Let's make the most of the time we have
available together! For those of us staying at the Holiday Inn, it's
only a 10-15 minute walk across to the Amazon office.

I'm expecting we'll do the usual and work out the detailed agenda on
Monday morning. For now, the things *I* think we should be talking
about include the following, as a minimum:

 * Locations for building and publishing (again)
 * Testing (progress update)
 * cloud-init (as always!)

As a starter, I've added these in the sprint wiki page at

  https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2018/DebianCloudOct2018

Please flesh out with any more items that you care about in advance,
if you can, and that will help us on Monday.

You raise the blade, you make the change... You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane...