[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Approval for spending money on 2018 cloud sprint please!

On 9/30/18 10:23 PM, Tomasz Rybak wrote:
> On Fri, 2018-09-28 at 09:25 +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 09:58:26AM +0200, Tomasz Rybak wrote:
>>> On Fri, 2018-09-28 at 01:15 +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:
>>>>>>>>> On Thu, 27 Sep 2018 23:06:54 +0200, Tomasz Rybak <
>>>>>>>>> tomasz.rybak@post.pl> said:
>>>>     >> 3. Sun-Thu (Thomas Lange and Tomasz sharing)
>>>>     >> 
>>>>     > I'm happy to share, although I have King Bed - but I guess
>>>>     > that we can switch it to double beds.
>>>> So what's the best way to change our bookings? I do not know how
>>>> to
>>>> handle this and I'm not sure what my cancellation policy really
>>>> means.
>>> You need to check if your reservation allows for cancelations
>>> and under which conditions (i.e. 1 week in advance, 48-hours, or so
>>> on).
>>> If not then I guess sharing is out?
>>> Also check (depeding how you paid) whether hotel already hasn't
>>> taken part of money (as guarantee for example, or for 1st night).
>>> Then, depending on this we can decide what to do next.
>> Changing a name on a booking, or tweaking the room you've booked,
>> shouldn't be a problem so long as there are still rooms
>> available. You're not actually cancelling, after all. Talk to the
>> people/website you've booked with, and ask to change. Shouldn't be
>> hard...
> I called the hotel and they told me that they are fully booked
> for that week. So it looks like we're left with the current state
> of reservarions.

Outch !

I should have called earlier. Is there enough room for everyone, or
should I search elsewhere?


Thomas Goirand (zigo)

Reply to: