Re: Vagrant box CI/CD

It is entirely open source... your link doesn't have a branch :)
https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/compute-image-tools/
-----
Zach Marano
zmarano@google.com

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 11:09 AM Paul Dejean <paulcdejean@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks! Looks like a good tool, surprised I haven't heard of it before.

For gitlab CI specifically it's very useful that you distribute a
docker container.

However it doesn't seem to be an open source tool:

github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/compute-image-tools/cli_tools/daisy

Is a private repository, so building from source doesn't seem to be an
option. Could you please inquire about open sourcing this project?
Maybe it can even be included in the next version of debian!