Re: Testing scripts

W dniu czw, 21.09.2017 o godzinie 13∶12 +0200, użytkownik Emmanuel
Kasper napisał:
> On 09/17/2017 10:24 PM, Tomasz Rybak wrote:
> > As mentioned on BoF at DebConf, I started working on tests for
> > our cloud images.
> > For now I've come with attached scripts:
> >  * test_cloud.py should be run from personal machine; it'll
> > start instance, run tests, and terminate instance
> >  * test_image.py is copied by test_cloud.py to running instance,
> > will run there, and test some more
> >
> > As alioth is being decommissioned, I don't know where to create
> > git repository for them. I'm hesistant to upload them to GitHub
> > (after their change of EULA) - any other ideas?
>
> Hi Tomasz !
> I would here create a "tests" sub directory in fai-cloud-images.
> Can you add a small readme too, so we know how to start the tests and
> what to expect without having to read the (nice) pyton code :) ?
>
> I hope there will be a migration path when alioth is decommisionned,
> and
> that we'll get the info soon enough, in the mean time it makes sense
> keep stuff in the same repo IMHO.
>
> Manu

Sorry that it took so long to respond.
We (Ross, Helen, me) worked trying to bring testing scripts
to better shape.
They are available in GitLab:
https://gitlab.com/rvandegrift/debian-cloud-tests

When we have Alioth-replacement, we'll move this repository
to Debian domain.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak, Debian Maintainer
GPG: A565 CE64 F866 A258 4DDC F9C7 ECB7 3E37 E887 AA8C