Re: Setting hostnames with hostnamectl on AWS AMIs, missing dbus?

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 12:50:11AM +0100, Anders Jackson wrote:
> Hey, don't t be condeming.  I know the difference, thank you.  The question
> that comes to mind, do you?
> You package is broken,  and you refused to fix it, because you're to lazy
> to do it. That is what you wrote.
> Have a nice day to you too.  Fixing this bug, I hope.

Anders, I think you're out of line. You're aggressive about this, and
making it personal. A better approach would be to use arguments that
are as factual and objective as you can make them, and accept that
reasonable people do disagree and may have good reasons for
disagreeing.

--
I want to build worthwhile things that might last. --joeyh