Re: AWS EC2: Jessie 8.7 base images

On 2017-01-15 21:05:29, James Bromberger wrote:
> Here's some updated images for Jessie.

snip

I tried some of those (just a basic checks)and it worked pretty nicely for me,
but I didn't try ENA.

> ENA driver 1.1.3 has been pulled in (this is now tagged as a release on
> the Amazon ENA drivers github project). I've booted an ENA based
> instance and a micro, and all seems well. Feedback welcomed - will push
> to AWS Marketplace and Lightsail services at the end of the week.

So is there anything special we have to do to push images for Lightsail?
I have to admit that if this is something similar to the Marketplace dance then
I'm not a great fan of it.

> These AMIs are also listed at
> https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image/Jessie, but please (as
> always) confirm the AMI IDs with a signed message (such as this one).

Thanks James.
--

|_|_|0|                  "Panta rei"                     |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x686930DD58C338B3
3DF1  A4DF  C732  4688  38BC  F121  6869  30DD  58C3  38B3