Re: IAM permissions adjustment on AWS

On 08/10/2017 09:28 AM, kuLa wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm recently fiddling a lot with permissions on the Debian AWS account and it's
> been pointed to me that it's worth considering updating IAM settings a bit.
>
> Having above in mind and that DDs are already trusted enough :-) I'm thinking
> about giving a full RO to all DDs which are having access to the AWS account.
>
> What are the people thoughts about this?

I tried to get the OpenStack image up on Amazon, and then gave up after
3 rounds of:

- "it doesn't work, I don't have enough credentials"
- "Here you are, I gave you more, it should work now"

So yes, definitively, I'd like to have full access to the account.

BTW, how do I generate the @(#*$& image manifest? Uploading an image to
amazon is such a pain ... :/

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)