Re: cloud-init is marked for autoremoval from testing

Hi,

Debian testing autoremoval watch:
> cloud-init 0.7.9-2 is marked for autoremoval from testing on 2017-07-21
>
> It is affected by these RC bugs:
> 865577: cloud-init: cloud-init FTBFS: recipe for target 'pep8' failed

I tried to communicate about this on IRC but not probably the best way
as there was no answers. So I created a fix for this:
<https://gitlab.com/puttus/cloud-init.git>. Just simply rebase the
master branch and add create a new changelog entry for release. Changes
I made: fix pep8 failure, 3 new translations (german, french, italian),
remove non-free repositories from debian defaults. All the changes have
been tested by me and confirmed working at least on my setup.

Best regards,
Joonas Kylmälä