Re: Urgent: Clound images for Stretch announcement

Hi Ana

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 09:21:54PM +0200, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:
> In the current Debian Stretch announcement (still open for editing),
> we mention only the OpenStack images. I was wondering about the availability
> of other official images: GCE, AWS, Azure?

For Azure we should be able to publish a release image on sunday.  It
can be used if you have the internal reference
("credativ:Debian:9:latest"). It should show up in the marketplace and
all the end-user accessed web interfaces on tuesday, as there is a
manual process involved.

> Please, see the current announcement at
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/announcements.git/tree/en/drafts/stretch-release.wml
> line 161. I would like to add the other images and move it all to their
> own paragrpah.

What do you want to add?  Availability?  Access information?

Bastian

--
Insults are effective only where emotion is present.
		-- Spock, "Who Mourns for Adonais?"  stardate 3468.1