Re: AWS EC2: Jessie 8.7 base images

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017, James Bromberger wrote:
Feedback welcomed - will push to AWS Marketplace and Lightsail services at the end of the week.

I was just about to take a look at Lightsail, and I noticed that I couldn't find anything about creating anything other than Ubuntu or Amazon Linux instances (or a handful of application stacks on top of these). I remembered seeing something on this list about Lightsail, and sure enough, here it was. Assuming that it was possible to push things to Lightsail other than those two distros, and that it was in fact done some time between January and now, are there any pointers as to how I would go about finding the option to use a Debian image?