Re: AWS EC2: 8.6+1 images, plus ENA driver support

Hi

Marketplace team confirmed theyhave th enew AMIs just a few minutes ago;
hope they have them distributed and avalable in th enext few days. I'm
then proposing we pull (de-list/hide) the 9.3 PVM images that they have,
and leave just the HVM 64 bit one in the Marketplace....