Re: Timeline for official Debian cloud images for the Stretch release

Manoj wrote:
>On Tue, Mar 29 2016, Steve McIntyre wrote:
>> And, to make it more explicit, we're also happy/willing/wanting to get
>> more people involved in the production of the images that we
>> ship. Again, the "CD" team name is a really bad one by now!
>
>        Raises hand.

Woot, thanks!

One thing *I* would love to see is a clear guide to the different
cloud images that we could/should be providing, with details for each
like:

 * which provider(s) they cover
 * what tools are used to make the images
 * what packages are needed beyond a basic "standard" debootstrap
 * any special processing needed for publishing etc.

I'm naively hoping that this kind of doc is already available and I
just haven't found it, but more realistically I'm expecting not... :-)

"Further comment on how I feel about IBM will appear once I've worked out
 whether they're being malicious or incompetent. Capital letters are forecast."
 Matthew Garrett, http://www.livejournal.com/users/mjg59/30675.html