Re: Update of cloud-utils to 0.28~bzr281

Hi,

On 25 February 2016 at 15:41, Tiago Ilieve <tiago.myhro@gmail.com> wrote:
> The last one is not a showstopper, but I would like to ask if anyone
> would have anything against me becoming the package maintainer. It is
> currently team-maintained, but is not receiving the attention it
> deserves. Simple bugs like #793919[5] and #718247[6] had been unsolved
> for months, even years. Otherwise there's no problem, I can stay as
> uploader/co-maintainer.

As no one manifested against this two weeks later, I've changed the
package maintainer to myself. There is a few other changes (including
returning the openstack-pkg-tools dependency, albeit there was not
clarification about this) that were pushed to the collab-maint repo.

Regards,
Tiago.

--
Tiago "Myhro" Ilieve