Re: Debian Jessie growpart issue

Le Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 05:57:13PM -0500, Shawn Welch a écrit :
> I would love to help! How do I get started??? I have a ton of Linux exp.
> I'm well versed in a large range of languages.

Hi Shawn,

thanks for offering your help !

The source package of cloud-init is managed in a Git repository; you can
find its URL with the command `debcheckout -d cloud-init` (this command
is from the devscripts package), or by visiting <https://tracker.debian.org/cloud-init>,
or by many other ways that would be too long to enumerate.  There, you can
see that following my call for help, one Debian developer started to prepare a package
update, which is currently in the waldi/0.7.7_bzr1156 branch.

To get started, you can have a look at the open bugs at
<https://bugs.debian.org/cloud-init>, and see what you can do with the ones
that are not addressed yet.  Or you can test the current updates and report if
it solves your problem.

Please do not hesitate to ask more questions on this list.  (For pure packaging
questions about the usual Debian tools, the list debian-mentors will be more
appropriate; I am also subscribed there).

Have a nice Sunday,

--
Charles