Re: Converting an Internal Installer to FAI

    > the rest of the project.  As an example, FAI leaves installed systems
    > mounting disks nobarrier with unsafe dpkg IO enabled.  That's really
Hi Sam,

Thanks for the long and detailed report. Currently I give a FAI
training and does not have much time to respond in detail.
Leaving the system with dpkg unsafe-io enabled is a bug. This has to be
removed at the end on an installation. But I just found out, that all
my systems have this feature/bug and I never had aproblem with it. But
I will fix this in FAI and remove this special config at the end of
the installation.

--
regards Thomas