openstack stretch images failing to build...

Hi,

They've been failing for a while, it seem.s Looking in logs on
pettersson, I can see what looks like the culprit in debootstrap
output:

W: Failure while installing base packages.  This will be re-attempted
up to five times.
W: See /tmp/build-debimg.WM2bib/debootstrap/debootstrap.log for
details (possibly the package
/var/cache/apt/archives/systemd-shim_10-2_amd64.deb is at fault)

That's surprising me: are we explicitly installing systemd-shim?

"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Das Mohapatra