Vagrant libvirt mount error rpc.statd

Hi debian cloud team,

I have tried the debian 8.5.0 vagrant box with libvirt as provider, but
a have an problem on mounting the snyc folder. Relevant log part see
below. The version 8.4.0 works fine on my machine.

If I try to mount from shell with parm 'nolock' it works also fine.

Btw. thanks for your work!

Best Regards
 Martin

==> default: Mounting NFS shared folders...
The following SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status.
Vagrant assumes that this means the command failed!

mount -o 'vers=3,udp' 192.168.121.1:'/tmp/tmp.FEnloL0pil' /vagrant

Stdout from the command:

Stderr from the command:

stdin: is not a tty
mount.nfs: rpc.statd is not running but is required for remote locking.
mount.nfs: Either use '-o nolock' to keep locks local, or start statd.
mount.nfs: an incorrect mount option was specified