Re: AWS EC2: 8.3 image for testing - fixed root resize, etc (was Re: AWS EC2: Jessie 8.2 image for testing)

In https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00WUNJIEE/ and AMI listings, OS info is not updated:
Latest Version: 8.3

Does this mean that the 8.3 image "for testing" has graduated to being the recommended image for production? I tend to look at the table of AMI ids on https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image/Jessie to find the official image (due to the marketplace image limitations, I don't use the marketplace anymore). If there are newer official production images, that page should be updated with them. Somebody added info on how to use the aws cli to query the images on the official account, but that doesn't tell you if they are just test images or if they are intended to be ready for production.