Re: building (official) debian images for atlas (formerly vagrantcloud)

Zitat von Emmanuel Kasper <emmanuel@libera.cc>:
So as you might guess I'm also interested in having debian boxes on
Atlas and maybe we can work on that together.
OK, so let's get this rolling!

I signed up in the Debian wiki and added myself to https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Cloud.

We should put the info currently on atlas (https://atlas.hashicorp.com/debian/) on the debian wiki and also document our progress there. I created https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Cloud/VagrantBaseBoxes to track our efforts.

I'll contact Emmanuel off-list to figure out how to proceed.

Jan