Re: Debian images on Microsoft Azure cloud

To cross that bridge is good, being aware all the time about what's
exactly the thing.
In the meanwhile, a "derivative" image can be named as "Debian based".

"Official mirrors" shouldn't contain differences to debian.org
repositories. Otherwise they should be named "Debian based" too.

I'm using this express-made address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at lists.debian.org archives.

El 20/11/15 a les 04:42, Brian Gupta ha escrit: