AWS EC2: Jessie 8.2 image for testing

Hello all,
After some time, we now have a Jessie 8.2 image, now working with systemD, gtp formatted volume, updated ixgbevf driver, blacklists a few module to trim some time, and updated cloud-init config to set ephemeral disks it discovers as "nofail" in the fstab (eg, for when you resize instances to no longer have ephemeral storage). I'd appreciate it if a few people can take this image for a spin if you can: us-east-1: ami-c5265faf (amd64, hvm).

If this looks good, then I'll distribute it to all AWS Regions and push it over to the AWS Marketplace.

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to