linux-headers should be installed on the vagrant base boxes

Hello all

I have been working with the images on atlas[0] and a not insignificant pain point is that whenever you rebuild a box you have to manually go in (outside of vagrant) and install the appropriate linux-headers-$(uname -r) package in order for dkms and ultimately for VBoxGuestAdditions to fully work. (If there is a version mismatch shared folders do not work, for example).

This seems like a trivial addition to the current build process and something much preferably done once than n times especially since a bit of digging is needed.

I also attempted to list this issue in the debian bug tracker[1] but was unable to find the "vagrant-cloud" package the atlas page instructed me to use.

Cheers

[0] https://atlas.hashicorp.com/debian
[1] https://www.debian.org/Bugs/

Joshua David Stauter