Re: Handing off my duties

Best of luck, Jimmy!

And niltze, Eric!

Indeed, I found GCE command line extremely flexible in provisioning
and setting up a client's b2evolution-based site in a Debian VM --
since my client's previous legacy host had failed during an upgrade.
Migration to GCE was done on the fly via bash from my Debian local
instance.

By the way, in the 'Click to Deploy' Apps menu in the Developers
Console, I can see there is an option to select WordPress. Is there a
way that I can contribute b2evolution < http://b2evolution.net > to be
offered as a Click to Deploy App, as well?

Best Professional Regards.

--
Jose R R
http://www.metztli-it.com