Re: bootstrap-vz debian package and some other stuff

Hi.

Marcin Kulisz <debian@kulisz.net> writes:

> On 2014-06-05 08:34:13, Marcin Kulisz wrote:
>> Well, I think 1st I have to build 0.9.0 and then somebody have to upload it.
>
> I already built and uploaded to mentors **bootstrap-vz_0.9.0-1_all.deb** (if
> anybody is interested :-) )

I've had a look at the package, and I'd like to suggest the following
change.

Since the VirtualBox guest additions is packaged in Debian, I would
suggest to add it as a suggested package, and to adjust the path of the
iso file :

virtualbox-vagrant.manifest.yml would then contain :
provider:
  name: virtualbox
  guest_additions: /usr/share/virtualbox/VBoxGuestAdditions.iso

Btw, this leads me to a question : how do you intend to manage potential
patches vs upstream sources ?

Are you using any sort of Git package building tool ? If so, may I
suggest to document that somewhere in the debian/READMEs...

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu> - OpenPGP: 5819D7E8